Our business mentorship accelerator is a proven seven-step system that has helped over 100 people launch their ideas, become profitable business owners, and build generational wealth.
Sign up for our business mentorship accelerator programme and benefit from:
- a strategic business review from Harvard graduate business consultants
- a strengths assessment to determine your top skills, strengths and passions
- personalised mentorship; executive coaching; community and networking with other business owners and emerging entrepreneurs; support and accountability partnership; proven system to launch, grow and scale your business enterprise
When and where?
This course is not currently scheduled.
Check out our Course Overview page to see all our current courses. Or join our mailing list to stay up to date with newly-scheduled courses.
The course follows our seven-step system:
- Complete our Strengths Assessment to determine your top talents, gifts and skills
- Pivot into a professional role that leverages your number 1 talent (even if it's trading time for money in a traditional job at first)
- Develop two side hustles, gigs or passion projects that align with your top talents and skills that require minimal time output (i.e., book writing, speaking, consulting, coaching)
- Build your tribe: mentors, advisors, accountability partners, counsellors, confidantes, and life/energy groups
- Use financial resources from your job, side hustles, gigs and passion projects to invest in assets that generate passive income
- Establish a business that aligns with your top talents, skills and passions, meets an urgent need and solves an immediate problem
- Transition into full-time business ownership; build your strategy into a system that can be scaled; optimise tech, workflow & processes
When you enrol in our business mentorship accelerator programme, you'll get:
- Strategic business review from Harvard grad business consultants
- Strengths assessment to determine your top skills, strengths and passions
- Personalized mentorship
- 1:1 executive coaching
- Community and networking with other business owners and emerging entrepreneurs
- Support and accountability partnership
- Proven system to launch, grow and scale your business enterprise
- Business plan, proposal, financial modeling, forecasting
- Sales pipeline, branding, marketing, case studies, testimonials
- Optimised workflow and tech, automated processes
Darrell Bennett is a Harvard Law School graduate who has been motivating audiences around the world with his powerful personal story since he wrote his first book at 18 years old. He is a partner of The B-Squared Global Group, one of the world's leading brands in the people development business.
He will be joined by other leading experts and executive coaches who have worked with students, professionals, educators, entrepreneurs and businesses around the world.
R3,500 per person
A certificate of attendance from UCT will be issued to those who attend all seven sessions of the course.
How to sign up
Complete and submit the registration form. You will then be given the payment information. Please note that registrations will not be accepted until payment has been made.
One or two days before the course, we will send you the Zoom link. You will need to register and use a password to enter the virtual classroom.
Registrations close three days before the course starts.
Download the brochure.
You may also be interested in: