For full information on postgraduate programmes and course options, have a look through the Law Faculty Handbook.
Most of the Faculty's postgraduate courses are offered every year, but from time to time new courses are introduced or existing courses are refreshed. We provide you with some course highlights here.
- International Rights of the Child - course information
- Chinese Law & Investments in Africa (Second Semester course) - CML5687S course information
- Criminal Procedure & Human Rights - course information
- Human Rights, Legal Pluralism, Religion and Culture (Second Semester course) - PBL5659S course information
- Transparency Law and Governance (Second Semester course ) - PBL5663S course information