Students - you are at the heart of everything we do. That's why we've created this privacy notice to help you understand how we collect, use, and protect your personal information. This privacy notice will help you understand how we do that. This notice may change, and we will update the date at the top of this page if it does.
Your rights with regard to privacy at the university are outlined in seven sections - Section 1 is included below, and the full document is available in an easy-to-download pdf.
- Your Rights and Preferences
You have the right to:
- ask what we know about you
- ask what personal information we sent to our suppliers, service providers, or anyone else
- ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we have about you
- unsubscribe from marketing
- object to our use of your personal information
- ask that a person review certain automated decisions that we make about you, express your point of view about those decisions, and ask us to explain the decision
- complain to the Information Regulator.
It can take us up to 21 days to respond to your request because there are procedures that we need to follow. In some instances, we may ask you for proof of your identity or a valid proof of residence.